To preview this online class click here
Our online childbirth class is ideal for those expectant parents who cannot attend an on-site childbirth class due to work schedules, time constraints, or medical conditions.
The eight-chapter program is an interactive, web-based class that uses videos, personal birth stories, animations, activities, and games to teach all the essential information parents need to know to prepare for their birth.
Our online childbirth class will help you:
- Understand pregnancy what’s happening to your body, discomforts, warning signs, nutrition, exercise, and more
- Learn about labor preparing for birth, pre-labor signs, onset of labor, 3D animation of labor process, and more
- See how the stages of labor unfold – watch amazing real-life birth stories
- Discover helpful comfort techniques – breathing, relaxation, massage, visualization, focal points, hydrotherapy, labor and pushing positions, advice for partners, and more
Class Fee: $80
Your eClass registration includes:
- Online access for 15 days
- Call for maternity tours
Online Childbirth Class